Roman Holiday Retreat for Couples, Italy – May 18-27, 2014
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Start Date:May 18th, 2014
- End Date:May 27th, 2014
- Brochure: Download
Join Ave Maria Radio host Teresa Tomeo, her husband, Deacon Dom Pastore, and Fr. Leo Patalinghug in May 2014 for a Roman Holiday Retreat for Couples to Rome, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii in Italy.
Travel package includes:
- Ten day retreat with breathtaking drives and sightseeing along the Amalfi coast
- Excursion to Pompeii and Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary
- A cooking class with wine and food tastings at the beautiful Hotel Tramonto d’Oro overlooking the luscious Mediterranean Sea. Take an optional trip to Positano or Capri.
- Visit Montecassino and celebrate Mass at the Abbey in the monastery founded and built by St. Benedict in AD 529
- Tour “Christian Rome” and visit three major Basilicas
- Celebrate Mass at the Catacombs of St. Callixtus
- Visit the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel
- Celebrate Mass at St. Peter’s Basilica